10 BENEFITS OF BECOMING A STUDENT AT EVANSVILLE MUSIC ACADEMY
- LESSONS ARE OFFERED IN A VARIETY OF INSTRUMENTS with several instructors available to make scheduling easy.
- AS ONE OF THE LARGEST AND MOST PROFESSIONAL MUSIC SCHOOLS in Southern Indiana, we have attracted 14 instructors with many different musical backgrounds, from college training to self-taught talent, and all have professional performance experience. Our music teachers are dedicated to learning about your personal music goals and helping you to achieve them. We are confident that we have the right teacher to meet your music lesson needs.
- WIDE RANGE OF LESSON TIMESavailable Monday thru Saturday.
- A PROVEN TRACK RECORD OF EXCELLENCE SINCE 2003.
- COMFORTABLE LEARNING STUDIOS. Every classroom is equipped with an observation window so you can watch your student’s lesson while you wait, or if you prefer, parents are welcome and encouraged to sit through lessons at any time.
- ONLY BRING YOURSELF AND YOUR INSTRUMENT.
Our rooms are stocked with everything you need for music lessons, including amps, stereos, full drum kits, pianos, keyboards, and more.
- STUDENT RECITALS TWICE A YEAR. In May and December, many of our students choose to perform in our biannual recitals, which are held in the EMA venue. These recitals showcase the level of real progression happening during the private lessons throughout the year.
- PROFESSIONAL OFFICE STAFF to assist our clients with any administrative needs such as enrolling and schedule changes, and to answer any questions.
- LOCATED CONVENIENTLY ON THE EAST SIDE OF EVANSVILLE.
- NO CONTRACTS!EMA does not require semester minimums for lessons. Every student is on a month-to-month basis. If you are ready to start, we are here. We will not commit you to a long-term contract.
Lessons are first come, first served so take that first step today! Contact us to arrange your first lesson!
Lessons are $99 per month for one 30-minute lesson each week.